With more than 100,000 new images added every day, the Shutterstock plugin boasts the largest collection of photos and illustrations that can be licensed directly within the Creative Cloud desktop application. This plugin is the latest technological innovation by Shutterstock that furthers its mission to empower the world’s storytellers, providing an image experience that enables creative professionals to work smarter and faster.
The first-ever Shutterstock plugin for Adobe Photoshop® software is designed to simplify the creative process, saving users time searching and downloading imagery online and enhancing productivity within the design workflow.
“This is the largest stock photography collection to ever integrate with the Adobe Photoshop® application. With this plugin we are providing creative professionals the convenience to search for and test more images than ever, directly from the editing tool they are using.” said Jon Oringer, Founder and CEO of Shutterstock. “We are bringing productivity, efficiency and inspiration to designers everywhere, through tighter integration of Shutterstock with their workflow.”
Key features of the new Shutterstock plugin include:
- Access to Shutterstock’s fast and innovative search technology
- Ability to edit any watermarked image for free, with those edits automatically reapplied to the image when purchased
- Direct access to existing Shutterstock accounts, including Premier, Shutterstock’s Enterprise Platform
- Ability to view existing lightboxes and access previously previewed and purchased images
- Instant inspiration from Shutterstock’s curated collections
- Everyday design essentials such as isolated images, textures, and images with room for text
The Shutterstock plugin works for Photoshop CC 2014 and Photoshop CC 2015 and it is available for Mac and PC users in English. Learn more about this integration, as well as Shutterstock’s API here.